Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Roof not working - worst case costs

2 posters

Go down

Roof not working - worst case costs Empty Roof not working - worst case costs

Post by Ian_B Sun 12 Mar 2023 - 10:16

Hi All  
Looking to buy a wind hopefully for the summer.  I've been watching a few on eBay etc and at least one has been listed with a faulty roof.
Can anyone give me a worst case to repair a roof - i.e. motor and any special tooling or dealer only.
Just trying to get a feel for whether it's worth buying one with a faulty roof at the cheaper end or giving one a wide berth.

Any help appreciated

Regards. Ian

Ian_B
Started the engine

Back to top Go down

Roof not working - worst case costs Empty Re: Roof not working - worst case costs

Post by Barbs Mon 13 Mar 2023 - 9:24

To be honest I would probably spend more and get one with no faults. There have been a few advertised on the Facebook group that have been well looked after.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roof not working - worst case costs Empty Re: Roof not working - worst case costs

Post by Barbs Mon 13 Mar 2023 - 9:25

If you put struts in the search field at the top you will see some information there.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down