Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

First ever parking ticket.

5 posters

Go down

First ever parking ticket. Empty First ever parking ticket.

Post by Barbs Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 16:51

Back from fabulous holiday in the Scottish Borders. Weather has been perfect just the right temp. 

First full day got a parking ticket in Berwick not parked between the lines, wandered round the car park and other cars were parked like my car, no tickets... they must of been jealous of my Blue Boy.

Couple of pics to show how lovely it was.

First ever parking ticket. 20210911
First ever parking ticket. 20210910
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Johno.0, bigjase1972, 'Old'SeaDog, Andyk, Jim777 and Geordie Boy like this post

Back to top Go down

First ever parking ticket. Empty Re: First ever parking ticket.

Post by 'Old'SeaDog Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 19:31

Stunning views Barbs... looks glorious 😊
Shame about the parking ticket though... Blue Boy looks great !!
'Old'SeaDog
'Old'SeaDog
The Wind in your hair

Barbs, Johno.0 and Jim777 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Johno.0 Mon 13 Sep 2021 - 1:12

Brilliant pic, don't worry about parking ticket. Be glad you got it, and others didn't. Yours was worth ticketing the others weren't, hehe.
Johno.0
Johno.0
The Wind in your hair

Barbs, 'Old'SeaDog and Jim777 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjase1972 Mon 13 Sep 2021 - 22:18

Barbs, I hope you are saving Blue Boy’s best pic for the photo competition at the end of the month!🤔😊👍🏻
bigjase1972
bigjase1972
Admin

Barbs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbs Mon 13 Sep 2021 - 22:34

bigjase1972 wrote:Barbs, I hope you are saving Blue Boy’s best pic for the photo competition at the end of the month!🤔😊👍🏻
I hope I have....
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

bigjase1972 and 'Old'SeaDog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbs Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 16:28

The way the weather has changed seems months since I was on holiday but it was only last week.  Cool
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

'Old'SeaDog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Old'SeaDog Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 16:51

Isn't that always the way... still there's enough summer left for the occasional "topless" day hopefully 😎
Ermmm....That's the car not you Barbs !! 😊
'Old'SeaDog
'Old'SeaDog
The Wind in your hair

Barbs and Johno.0 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbs Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 17:16

'Old'SeaDog wrote:Isn't that always the way... still there's enough summer left for the occasional "topless" day hopefully 😎
Ermmm....That's the car not you Barbs !! 😊
I love being topless.....lol
Got the 10,000 post
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Johno.0 and 'Old'SeaDog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim777 Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 19:40

Pity about the ticket, but if that North Berwick, they are pretty bad at jumping on you with a ticket, as its only a one way street full of charity shops and a waterfront, and they wardens are out to get you, they hide up a side street and pounce at the tourists. I park way at the end of the seafront and walk back in, never got a ticket yet, he he Very Happy

I holiday a lot at caravan sites, and I stay many times at 'Seaton Sands' caravan park and travel along that coast road by car past all the loads of golf courses, down to North Berwick. I play golf there often. It is a nice caravan site and useful to get into Edinburgh by bus for £3/person, as the last bus stop is directly outside the camp and takes us into Princes street Edinburgh in 40 mins, to walk about and explore.

Other place down that coast is Berwick-upon tweed and again they have a caravan site just out of the town, we go there often as well, it a Historic town, and I assume you went there to see the wall, the town and its scenery.

Jim777
Took the roof down

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbs Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 19:51

Jim777 wrote:Pity about the ticket, but if that North Berwick, they are pretty bad at jumping on you with a ticket, as its only a one way street full of charity shops and a waterfront, and they wardens are out to get you, they hide up a side street and pounce at the tourists. I park way at the end of the seafront and walk back in, never got a ticket yet, he he Very Happy

I holiday a lot at caravan sites, and I stay many times at 'Seaton Sands' caravan park and travel along that coast road by car past all the loads of golf courses, down to North Berwick. I play golf there often. It is a nice caravan site and useful to get into Edinburgh by bus for £3/person, as the last bus stop is directly outside the camp and takes us into Princes street Edinburgh in 40 mins, to walk about and explore.

Other place down that coast is Berwick-upon tweed and again they have a caravan site just out of the town, we go there often as well, it a Historic town, and I assume you went there to see the wall, the town and its scenery.
It was Berwick on Tweed. Fabulous area.  Went up to North Berwick as well. OK we are  sad booked for next year. Fancy a meet? lol
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johno.0 Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 16:10

The topless comments always make me laugh, I won't tell you what I imagine but it never fails to have me in stitches. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Johno.0
Johno.0
The Wind in your hair

'Old'SeaDog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim777 Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 17:55

Ah, so it was Berwick on tweed, did you visit the Island of Lindisfarne, you got to watch the tide table or your stuck there for 8 hours LOL. Used to go there to see the deserted monastery, the castle and there used to be a mead shop, where you could get free samples, but its gone now, but you can still buy the mead in local shops down that coast. Berwick like many other towns used to have a local cinema, but its gone. A good place to visit also futher down the coast is Seahouses, where you can get fish and chips, with the fish fresh from the sea. And you can travel out in tourist boats to see the wildlife on the Farne Islands, we did that once in rough weather and was sick as a dog Very Happy  Plus further south again is Harry Potters Castle where he flew the broom 'Alnwick Castle', but its expensive to get in, and that was like 10 years ago. Even to visit the gardens is separate price. Not sure when we are getting back down that way due to the pandemic have been giving holidays a miss at present.

Jim777
Took the roof down

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbs Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 9:30

Jim777 wrote:Ah, so it was Berwick on tweed, did you visit the Island of Lindisfarne, you got to watch the tide table or your stuck there for 8 hours LOL. Used to go there to see the deserted monastery, the castle and there used to be a mead shop, where you could get free samples, but its gone now, but you can still buy the mead in local shops down that coast. Berwick like many other towns used to have a local cinema, but its gone. A good place to visit also futher down the coast is Seahouses, where you can get fish and chips, with the fish fresh from the sea. And you can travel out in tourist boats to see the wildlife on the Farne Islands, we did that once in rough weather and was sick as a dog Very Happy  Plus further south again is Harry Potters Castle where he flew the broom 'Alnwick Castle', but its expensive to get in, and that was like 10 years ago. Even to visit the gardens is separate price. Not sure when we are getting back down that way due to the pandemic have been giving holidays a miss at present.
We have been going to this area for 10 years didn't go anywhere last year. Some wonderful weather.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

'Old'SeaDog and Jim777 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down