Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

MOT Passed

2 posters

Go down

MOT Passed Empty MOT Passed

Post by Andyk Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 12:35

Mot passed with flying colours yesterday. The garage owner commented on what a good condition that car was in for its age.

Only job I had to do for the MOT was a new front wishbone as the ball joint gaiter had split. An easy enough job to do which is more than I can say for the oil filter change for the service. What a pain to get the filter on and off on the 1.6. I have 3 different oil filter removal tools and couldn't get in with any of them. Resorted to hammering a big screwdriver through it then scraping all my wrists trying to screw it off. All done now.

I have also had to change the second door lock mechanism due to the window not dropping when you open the door. Driver side done now as it was the passenger side last time. Hopefully that is it for a while, but as they are second hand units who knows.

Andy
Andyk
Andyk
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down

MOT Passed Empty Re: MOT Passed

Post by 'Old'SeaDog Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 16:52

Fingers crossed for you mate 🤞😎
'Old'SeaDog
'Old'SeaDog
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down