Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Storage ideas

3 posters

Go down

Storage ideas Empty Storage ideas

Post by scittney Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 13:04

Hello,

I've had my wind for just over a month now and I'm loving it, but there's a lack of storage in the cabin area.

I was wondering if anyone had had any cunning storage ideas?

scittney
Set the stereo

Back to top Go down

Storage ideas Empty Re: Storage ideas

Post by Barbs Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 15:41

I use the floor area behind the seats. I have the Euro travel pack there and a variety of hats, scarfs and gloves also a map and on the shelf my cd's. I also have a hand bag that is the shape of the gap between the seats. If you have heated seats I would avoid putting anything under the seat as the cable could easily be damaged.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pittstop Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 12:33

In order to store my Tom Tom & various leads for Tom Tom, mobile charging etc in the MGTF I bought two CD holders from Halfords. I removed the CD sleeves & then mounted them on the sides of the central tunnel; hole drilling required; with trim press studs.

When I got the Wind I transferred them along with a twin socket power source which I wired into the Wind's glove compartment power source..

I also have in the boot two velcro attached "boot tidys" which contain all sorts of touring bits such as: oil, tow rope, jump leads, tools, brake fluid, etc. There is still room for all my golf gear with these in place. I also have a similar "tidy" behind the passenger seat modified to hold: red triangles, yellow gilets, etc.
Storage ideas Wind_s11
Storage ideas Wind_s10
Storage ideas Wind_s12

Last edited by pittstop on Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 12:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
pittstop
pittstop
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down

Post by scittney Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 12:49

Thanks guys, really like the CD wallet idea pittstop

scittney
Set the stereo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content