Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Seat Elevation

Go down

Seat Elevation Empty Seat Elevation

Post by pittstop Sun 20 May 2018 - 14:14

Appreciate the Wind's two height adjustable seats which we both use on max height.  

Whilst I was happy to drive my past sports cars from a low seating position I find I prefer an elevated driving position in the Wind; & my wife's Captur;  even though I'm 5ft 11ins tall.

Thing is;even at max height; my wife who is 5ft 0ins still finds her forward view obstructed by the wiper mechanism.

Have been looking for an answer that fits the GT Line's passenger seat & matches the interior.

Finally found it:  https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0175JU1RA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is: comfy for long runs; gives a decent height advantage; improves position of seat back contouring for a shorter person; matches the interior (grey); & it ain't expensive.

Sorted!!
pittstop
pittstop
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down