Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man

3 posters

Go down

Was he right to be prosecuted for being tall?

Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man Vote_lcap25%Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man Vote_lcap75%Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man Empty Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man

Post by ElNumbre Tue 24 Jan 2017 - 19:15

Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man _93785040_hi037459907
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-38730051
"A tall man has been convicted of driving while standing up after admitting dangerous driving.
Adam Elliott was accused of showing off to other motorists with his head poking out of the roof of a convertible Ford Ka."....
I feel a bit sorry for the guy, but i'm a bit suspicious with the second photo in the BBC article - I don't think his bum is hard against the seat.  That said, it is probably more dangerous for him to be looking at the top of the windscreen rather than having a clear vision of the road.
ElNumbre
ElNumbre
Admin

https://renaultw.in/d/

Back to top Go down

Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man Empty Re: Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man

Post by pittstop Fri 3 Feb 2017 - 11:47

Biggest risk is his face.

Have driven a Triumph TR3 at 70mph with no windscreen; just "flyscreens".

Given my earlier experience of something hitting my visor hard when I used to own a motorbike I really should should have used goggles, or even a helmet, but got I away with it.
pittstop
pittstop
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down

Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man Empty Re: Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man

Post by Barbs Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 8:57

Our first poll. Don'the think he should of been convicted but may be his choice of carestaurants was wrong.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down