Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

never thought id see the day... my car and another wind parked in my neighborhood :)

5 posters

Go down

never thought id see the day... my car and another wind parked in my neighborhood :) Empty never thought id see the day... my car and another wind parked in my neighborhood :)

Post by Samsymcox Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 13:34

went to my local coop and there is a wind parked there, been there for 2 days, with white stripes

hello neighbour!
this never happe

nsargh wont let me host image???

Samsymcox
Set the stereo

Back to top Go down

never thought id see the day... my car and another wind parked in my neighborhood :) Empty Re: never thought id see the day... my car and another wind parked in my neighborhood :)

Post by Barbs Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 13:38

Put a card on it and they may come and join us
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

never thought id see the day... my car and another wind parked in my neighborhood :) Empty Re: never thought id see the day... my car and another wind parked in my neighborhood :)

Post by Samsymcox Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 11:15

never thought id see the day... my car and another wind parked in my neighborhood :) Img_1210

Samsymcox
Set the stereo

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbs Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 12:08

twins lol
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by colin565 Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 17:51

I am still looking for another red one, I am sure they exist  Very Happy
colin565
colin565
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down

Post by skippy Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 18:10

@colin doubt it, we all found the red ones and sprayed them blue Smile
skippy
skippy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Araf Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 23:26

skippy wrote:@colin doubt it, we all found the red ones and sprayed them blue Smile

....to increase their value. :hehe:

Has that 60 plate car had their brake calipers painted red?
Araf
Araf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down