Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Renault Wind Owners :: WIND MARKETPLACE :: Buys, Sells and Swaps

Wind Collection 176 for sale

Published the Fri 17 Jun 2022 - 11:13

• icon Price Price : 3 500 £
  • icon Country Country : United Kingdom

Description :

Ive just completed a 850 mile round trip to North Wales from Scotland and the wee Wind was a blast.
I have come to realise that thats probably me for the year, as I just dont use the car enough to justify keeping her, but I would love her to go to someone who appreciates the car and will enjoy her as much as I have.
All services are up to date and timing belt and water pump were done last summer - She has probs only done a couple of thousand miles since. She has just turned 60k
The car is spot on in ever aspect - the only modification was Direnza performance lowering springs (30mm) which improves the stance of the car.
She has full black leather heated seats , bluetooth phone connectivity etc.
MOT till 23rd Jan 2023.
If any of you are interested , or know of anyone who would appreciate and cherish the car as I have done - maybe you could drop me a message.
I have a heavy heart posting this - so it would only be sold if I was satisfied she would be looked after the way I have done
I will upload more photos if required as these were all I had on my phone and are not the best.
Car is located near Stirling, Scotland - message me for any other info.
Cheers Scott

Vendor details